+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Clan War update in homepage!

I wish there is a part in the homepage where players can see what clans are at war and who is the winner. All the players should know the news about clan wars every day to make it more exciting!

Thanks

u can see the winners of every clan war under the recent clan wars tab no need to clutter up the clan pages anymore then they already r

Thanks

No aldragon is right somehow @ kil9012

There should be daily newspaper casted out, to show all the best daily events like clan wars winners, losers, who win most wars, fights, in a day,

Credits lottery result should be shown in that. Share market in real life newspaper could be replaced with daily changing values for credits for money. Weapons rates could be raised/lowered everyday. Or gold investment options could be introduced in game, to generate more options.

Daily statistics for various players, daily extraordinary purchases via credits could be shown in that newspaper.

Contest boss winners names could be enlisted. And much more could be upgraded in the game, and I had already spoken about this idea to Chris and he liked the idea and is thinking on it.

In simple words, the game will appear lively and active after implementation of this idea

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Along with it I gave one other idea to Chris as well. I should not leak out that idea, as it will be surprise. So just wait and watch algadon world changing.

And I hope after that idea implemented you guys will like this game more than any other game. I have lot of ideas

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Haha.Cant w8 to see changes.
    If your life doesnt make a point,f**k it and take a joint.

Thanks

as long as the server and programming is fixed so that more than 60 people can b on the site at once and not bog it down to the point of crawling chris has enough problems with the server not supporting current players much less implement a memory stealing program to run live news feeds

Thanks

The idea I told is of Newspaper, and not the live news feed.

And I don't think server problems are related to traffic issues, live events etc. It may be some server maintainenance going on.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh