+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Post Suggestions for Admin

I am creating this thread to give Admin an idea of what we, the people of Algadon, would like to see happen. Before I begin I ask that no1 post on here with vulgarities. Please act your age. Cursing and mudslinging will accomplish NOTHING.

A few notes i have, and I have collected from other players around me are as follows:

The Wrath Cloak was what really tipped the balance of this game
    If your going to have an uber powerful cloak do not give it uber defense as well. There should have been a Max of 1 or 2 at most instead of 10.
    There should have been a min lvl of 750

there is nothing that can be done about it now. But please bare in mind when creating the next Ultra Cloak of Godliness

Please Return the sale of potions and nrg flowers to their orginal price. This is the only way players who cannot afford to dump $300 every time a new cloak comes out can compeate with the players who maxed the wrath or any other cloak.

Put a max lvl limit of around 2000 or so on the 1100 quest to keep the sale of potions for rcs from getting out of control

Under stand that the players that can farm potions for rcs are not the ones who will be dumping the most money on the game. In order for them to get to the point they can farm 4500 rcs in potions in a day means they must have already spent a lot of money.

The players coming up on black dragon, gold dragon and savage amazon are the ones who will dump the most money. If you want to be able to farm potions later on you have to hit these bosses HARD and FAST.

I have seen very low lvls take on players who are lvl 2500+
    Older players who did not have the rage cloak or wrath cloak available to them when they were coming up on the 3 major bosses got slighted. They spent good money on the game but the powerful items just weren't available.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please anyone who posts after me. keep it civil. Getting angry and out of control will do nothing positive.

Please feel free to leave notes on my suggestions and make suggestions of your own. I know we have some VERY intelligent players on here who have great suggestions.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jennywhy67 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010), mailmeharry2008 (01-12-2011)

Thanks

I couldn't have said it better sweety. Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExotiCAT For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (01-12-2011)

Thanks

Infact a very detailed and clearly explained thing, that admins should work on. Thanks to jenny.

Thanks

Wow jen, I am impressed. I see you watched that Hooked On Phonics Disc I sent you...LMDAO!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jennywhy67 View Post
    I am creating this thread to give Admin an idea of what we, the people of Algadon, would like to see happen. Before I begin I ask that no1 post on here with vulgarities. Please act your age. Cursing and mudslinging will accomplish NOTHING.

A few notes i have, and I have collected from other players around me are as follows:

If your going to have an uber powerful cloak do not give it uber defense as well. There should have been a Max of 1 or 2 at most instead of 10.

there is nothing that can be done about it now. But please bare in mind when creating the next Ultra Cloak of Godliness

Please Return the sale of potions and nrg flowers to their orginal price. This is the only way players who cannot afford to dump $300 every time a new cloak comes out can compeate with the players who maxed the wrath or any other cloak.

Put a max lvl limit of around 2000 or so on the 1100 quest to keep the sale of potions for rcs from getting out of control

Under stand that the players that can farm potions for rcs are not the ones who will be dumping the most money on the game. In order for them to get to the point they can farm 4500 rcs in potions in a day means they must have already spent a lot of money.

The players coming up on black dragon, gold dragon and savage amazon are the ones who will dump the most money. If you want to be able to farm potions later on you have to hit these bosses HARD and FAST.

Older players who did not have the rage cloak or wrath cloak available to them when they were coming up on the 3 major bosses got slighted. They spent good money on the game but the powerful items just weren't available.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please anyone who posts after me. keep it civil. Getting angry and out of control will do nothing positive.

Please feel free to leave notes on my suggestions and make suggestions of your own. I know we have some VERY intelligent players on here who have great suggestions.
    You will notice the game now allows TWICE as many wrath cloaks and the potion resale is still the same low, low price. Fact of the matter is, Chris wants you to buy RC's not get a 'free' ride.

Thanks

Yes, antilles, it maybe true but any businessman would do that. Everyone wants to earn money. So u can say it as a market strategy. U should thank just that chris is kind enough to let the freebies play, lol. I have seen many games which charges just for registration and many let people play game for a limited free trial period only.

So i don't think it as a serious issue. However i agreed jenny for the imbalance of the game by the introduction of cloaks. And i appreciated her suggestion to avoid introduction of any cloak in future which is high in both attack and def.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

im not sure i entirely agree with such a limit because they really are invaluable at lower levels to continue killing bosses in one hit for fruit of life. HOWEVER perhaps there should be special event bosses from time to time that will drop these cloaks

Under stand that the players that can farm potions for rcs are not the ones who will be dumping the most money on the game. In order for them to get to the point they can farm 4500 rcs in potions in a day means they must have already spent a lot of money

This problem has already been handled- there is a daily limit of 5 full completions plus 20 days into a 6th completion which only allows for 6 energy potion(3)s per day with a sell back price of 9 credits each so a total of 54 credits per day

Older players who did not have the rage cloak or wrath cloak available to them when they were coming up on the 3 major bosses got slighted. They spent good money on the game but the powerful items just weren't available

i think one solution to this would be for chris to allow any players that purchased credits before the cloaks were available to create a new account with a FREE transfer of all those credits to the new account