+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Post Quest Experience

I've been wondering why quests grant so little experience compared to just attacking bosses or players. I know that a number of quests have a certain chance of dropping legendary items, but it is still disheartening that they give so little experience while you are attempting to get one of those items.

Most quests award approximately the same amount of experience as they cost in energy, which is totally useless at the later levels, after bosses start giving 30 exp or more (Red dragon at level 50), where you get ten points of exp for 1 point of energy.

The drops from the quests are a good excuse, but it would still be a good idea, i think, to heighten the quest exp awarded by a great deal, so that they keep being interesting. Maybe increase the exp to such a point where it is worth it to mix quests with attacking bosses, instead of only attacking bosses?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (03-23-2010), ExotiCAT (03-22-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

We appreciate your feedback, and will certainly keep it in mind.

Thanks

I have to agree with Belarion on this matter. It was exactly when I reached the Red Dragon for a boss that I slacked off on the quests and trained both strength and defense with the bosses alone, dropping by the quests here and there when it pertained to my level but only taking the quest once. It simply isn't worth the expenditure of energy vs gold, drops. I take note that at later levels the quests have a progress meter. I only hope they will be more fruitful at that time.

Thanks

alot of the quests dont give ridiculous amounts of exp because they provide good item drops from time to time you can spend 150 energy get 500 exp and maybe something like pegasus wings its worth the expense quests werent meant to lvl you up they were meant to hunt items/weapons/spells/armor/legendary gear and the excitement of finding a new drop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deloric For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (03-29-2010)

Thanks

You're right about that; now that I've reached the second page and tasted the sweets of better drops in quests. At the moment I'm currently doing the newest "special event quest" and have no complaints either.