+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Taking bounties

Thanks

Default Taking bounties

This should be a good thread...

If you take a bounty, you should be prepared to receive one. Every time I take one, I expect to be bountied back. Does that mean I won't continue the fight, no it doesn't. I am competitive and do not like to lose. But if your gonna take one, be prepared to receive one, then you and that person are even. If I paid someone to slap you, who you gonna be trying to get even with? The person who paid or the person who slapped? I will be retaliating against the person who slapped. Period.
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

lenoxx (02-26-2011)

Thanks

Default Lols

Quote Originally Posted by batdan13 View Post
    This should be a good thread...

If you take a bounty, you should be prepared to receive one. Every time I take one, I expect to be bountied back. Does that mean I won't continue the fight, no it doesn't. I am competitive and do not like to lose. But if your gonna take one, be prepared to receive one, then you and that person are even. If I paid someone to slap you, who you gonna be trying to get even with? The person who paid or the person who slapped? I will be retaliating against the person who slapped. Period.

OK got it, there was no need for that in forums, lols.

And nice and unique signature, lols.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Wasn't just to you...sorry wasn't trying to make it so...no one would have knwn if you had just put your opinion in...ha
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

Default No problem

No problem sir,

So what, i am apologizing for my deed. However i didn't had any bad intention for the char whose bounty is claimed by me Bro.

I don't mind apologizing in public if i did anything wrong

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Really no worries. I think it was more of a mis-understanding than anything else. Maybe even slightly a social miscommunication? I know in Egypt (right?) you do things a little different than we do..

Thanks

What exactly is the point of bountying someone if it does no damage? Seems like an exercise in futility. For the record, I will always bounty the bounty placer... sometimes the one who took the bounty, depending upon the circumstances.

Thanks

No batdan, i am from india not egypt, lol.

And beryann, what is exactly ur point?
    If it is uselessness of bounty then u are correct but it just could be seen as an extra feature of this game, that gives opportunity to weak to fight back strong, lol. However strong guy can also retaliate, so game keeps going like this, lol.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 02-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I would get both the payer and the slapper would hit the slapper even harder for being a sell out and doing the slapping and the payer I would let suffer slowly for being a coward and not confronting me personaly

Thanks

Hehe..... simply saying lenoxx, if you mess with someone he has the right to take revenge. If you stay calm, then others have no right to mess with you, LOL.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh