+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Better way to identify new Players

I would like a better way to identify new players that are not associated with a clan. I am unable to tell if they joined recently or have not advanced past a low level due to inactivity. There are a lot of new players which should be folded into a clan to help them understand how to play the game for more enjoyment, but with the new Player listing it is difficult.

Can you design some sort of report or display that can be accessed by clan leaders of new players by "xx" date that may need/want invites.

Administrator
    Thanks

Perhaps a recruit page that shows the newest players? That is, would be similar to the Players list, except it would be sorted by descending join date/time.

Thanks

That would work I think.. perhaps until they are associated with a gang OR they go beyond a certain level. I know some players don't want to be part of a gang and woudl not want their name on a list indefinitely. So consider either members not part of a gang that are under a certain level OR (if you add this to a profile configuration) they have a "switch" that says Don't bug me about being in a clan