+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Search for treasure

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but when I use Dragon race class I can search the treasure again in 10 hours I believe? And today I payed 4 RC to switch over Sorcerer class and after I search for the treasure again after 10 hours of waiting, now it said you can search the treasure again for 24 hours... So my question is does different class have different search for treasure period or what? Thanks for reading and hope someone will reply to this soon

Administrator
    Thanks

No, they do not. It is always based on time from rollover. So, the next time you visit, it will say a different time.

Thanks

So each time you search treasure the time will be randomly pick and it might be in the range of 10-24 hours I assume?

Administrator
    Thanks

No, it is always the current time until rollover. So, it will be a different time depending on what time of the day you check.

Thanks

Well let me clarify this... So, in the morning at 6 AM I got on and claimed the treasure, then later at night on the SAME day; I got on again at 9:00 PM and I can still claim the treasure. My point is that I just waited for 15 hours for to do another treasure search. But after I claimed the treasure from 9:00 PM, now instead of saying you need to wait 15 hours like the last time I did. It said you can claim the treasure again in 24 hours which is one whole day while I claimed my treasure twice a day. So is this a bug or player can only claim treasure once a day?

Thanks

basically its once every 24 hours from whent he server rolls over which is midnight eastern, 11 central. 10 mtn, and 9 pacific

Thanks

Ah I see thank you for clarifying to me