+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Red face force war on sleeping clan

Is there anything that can be done when a clan is attack and no one is online. My clan has been forced so many times and when we are forced nobody is online. i think something should be done. Just today i log on with only minutes for the war to be over. Its unfair. They other clan gets more win just because they attack a sleeping clan. Can there maybe be another rule were it doesn't allow u to attack unless three members are on or something. Just my thought.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to axy For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (01-20-2011)

Administrator
    Thanks

I do not see anything changing in this regard.

Thanks

Hey chris sir, there is one thing that can be done. Just like their is option of clan accepting members in settings of admin. You can introduce a simple system that says Other clans can enforce wars on you, YES or NO?

What do you say about that Admin Chris Sir?

Administrator
    Thanks

Doing so would invalidate the concept of forced wars.

Thanks

Yes that's true sir, but think about it many people are mad for war, they could be grouped differently and many people prefer the peaceful aspects of game like me, so people like me could be grouped differently.

So I think it would not invalidate the forced wars concept? Simply make it one time use button with a tooltip near it saying that it is one time use only and If you say yes, then you have the right to force wars on clans and other clans can force wars on you as well.
    For no, make a tooltip saying, that you won't be able to enforce war on anybody and noone will force wars on you. However you can do official wars.

So this will make groupings - PEACE LOVERS AND WAR LOVERS.....

Somewhat similar to my previous clan which i made with the same name as said above. Peace Lovers.....

Thanks

if they are mad they shouldnt be playing a fighting game. Thats the whole idea of the game. If you get mad, retaliate. Sheesh

Thanks

Thumbs up This game do have peaceful aspects as well

Quote Originally Posted by back2eight View Post
    if they are mad they shouldnt be playing a fighting game. Thats the whole idea of the game. If you get mad, retaliate. Sheesh

This game has the option for bossing and questing as well, alongwith chatting, pms etc. so it is very much game for simple people as well.

That's why i said that if two factions are made then it would be great idea, back2eight and also to Chris Sir.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

instead of making it a permanent change to be peaceful or warlike how about a monthly thing? many clans are made solely for the purpose of helping new, lower-level people. if you choose it by month you can either participate or not in forced wars, if you want to war then people will be able to war you as well, none of that keeping 9 players with a jr on hold to stay safe. there would be no restrictions other than the 12 hour "safetime" following a war. also if you forced a war in the last week you would not be allowed to sign up for the "peaceful clan" protection. this would keep people from making a quick ambush then immediately signing the treaty for protection.

Thanks

If you did that its the same thing what would keep the clan leader from renewing the whatever you want to call it every month if something like that was to be put in place it should have a once or twice a year limit to keep people from abusing it just like they do the war pending at the moment
    Last edited by Reyalstsaeb; 03-23-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reyalstsaeb View Post
    If you did that its the same thing what would keep the clan leader from renewing the whatever you want to call it every month if something like that was to be put in place it should have a once or twice a year limit to keep people from abusing it just like they do the war pending at the moment
    what i had meant was that the clan leader would have the option after 30 days or so. if he had imposed a war while "open" on the 29th day it would be 7 more days before his clan could hide. if however they attacked on day 13, there would be no penalty because the ambushed clan would have ample time to retaliate anyway.

the pending war abuse is really only abuse when a clan is hiding from retaliation. i have no problem with clans not attacking and simply trying to stay safe with the pending war loophole

if the clan wars were to be more controled, there would certainly be fewer clans that could attack and be attacked. in order to protect the up and coming clan from being smashed mercilessly by older more mature clans there could be ranking sytems (not based on wins) to keep things more fair. this could be based off of combined point value of a clan.